Hi folks, I am teaching a class for 3 hours two times a week while writing a manual for the Class as we go. Sorry I have neglected my post; hopefully I will have more for you soon. Here is the First Class Scriptures for understanding Prayer. I hope you use them often.
LESSON I – PRAYER THAT BRING RESULTS
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours Matthew 21:21-22 Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. 22 If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.
- Prayer that brings results must be based on God’s Word. Start with the answer which is the Word John 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you 1st John 3:22 and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him. 1st John 5:14-15; This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him. Isaiah 55:8-11 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. 9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.10 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
- Begin the application of faith.
- Confession: Believe you receive when you pray. Hold fast to your confession Hebrews 4:11-16 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account. 14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need
- Act as though it was already done: James 2:14-24 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. 18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. 20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone
III. Refuse to allow doubts and fear to enter your consciousness.
- Satan works in the area of suggestions, dreams and visions. Visions, dreams, etc., must agree completely with the Word. Refer to Point I.
- You are the establishing witness; Satan, doubt, etc. is on one hand saying that you don’t have it; the Word is on the other hand saying that you do.
- 2nd Corinthians 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
Control your mind with the Word.
- Dwell on the answer instead of the problem.
- `Refuse to accept anything against you and your receiving! Most people will try to talk you out of your stand of faith on the Word!
- See yourself succeed, not fail.
- Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. 21 Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; 22 for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body.
- Matthew 6:22-23 The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
- Romans 13:14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh Make no provision for the flesh to fail. Prepare to succeed!
- Testify of what you believe-the Word. Revelation 12:11 They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.
- You are redeemed by the blood of Jesus. You have a right to all Jesus can do.
- Add your testimony to what you have received by the blood.
- Get involved helping someone else. Galatians 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
- Get on the giving end. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” If you need healing, pray for someone else. James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
- The way you measure out is how it will be measured back to you.
- The Word says God is love.
- Theology magnifies the power of God rather than His love, compassion.
- The Word magnifies His willingness to use His power more than the power itself.
3. Never doubt God’s willingness to use His power to set us free!
Paul is a student in my Understanding Prayer Class, I think He nailed it with this poem. – Randy-
“Poem of Protection”
I live in the shelter of the Most High
And I find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the Lord on High
He alone is my rock and my safety.
He is my refuge and where I go to hide
And a thousand fall at my side
Traps and snares try to grab me.
But the Lord rescues and I rejoice gladly
Deadly diseases and a world of evil things
Yet my God covers me and protects me under His wings.
His promises are yes and true
Our armour protecting me and you.
I will not be afraid of the terrors in the night
Though the world tries to fill each heart with fright.
The Lord goes before me, He strengthens me with His might.
No evil can touch me, my prayers reach His heights
For I know He hears each word I pray
Protecting me each night and every day.
I have made the Lord my refuge, a shelter is He
Therefore He’s promises no evil can conquer me.
Plagues cannot touch those I love
His angels protect me, commissioned from above.
They hold me up with their hands
And protect me as I walk through this land.
I love my God, whose throne is on High
And Jesus, His Son, on His right side.
He is with me through all my troubles and fear
Always beside me – Always near!
Father in the name of the Lord Jesus, please author this prayer; that no guile will come forth out of our mouth or written word. Let this prayer convey only that which you have ordained to communicate so all utterance will edify You and your children. Allow us as children of the Most High to follow your good and perfect will in all requested, typed and prayed. Allow our prayer to be powerful and filled with the Holy Spirit in knowledge and understanding so that we may edify our fellow man and speak only as the Holy Spirit directs.
You know the problems we face in our nation and what is being orchestrated here in our country; so we will not expound on the fruits of our enemy Satan, but rather focus on the answers to the dilemma we the people, of this “One Nation Under God“ have allowed through complacency. We lift up our leaders, especially our president. We are many in agreement when we command the demonic forces of darkness, which guide the thinking of our leaders, to be bound in the name of Jesus. “We bind the Anti-Christ spirit that controls the president’s agenda. We agree that the principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places will be confused and powerless in corrupting our leaders’ thoughts and the future of our Great Nation. We further ask Father that you place each person reading and joining in this prayer under your protection and in the secret place of the Most High, under your wings, that retaliation from evil will not manifest or harm us in any way. We ask in the Spirit of Psalm 91 that your Word protect each of your children. Heal our nation Father as we lift President Obama up to you for purification and Godly direction. We ask you Father to touch his soul, open his eyes and turn him from the path that is destroying our country. We love you Lord and love our country. We are being held captive by evil and we stand united in our plea for divine intervention to save our nation. We all agree in this, that our government and all the elected leaders turn from their un-Godly ways and place our nation back to the original state of “One Nation Under God”.
In the Name of the Lord Jesus we pray.
Many of you have expressed the desire for me to shorten my post. I have been pretty lengthy with the teachings and in fact they take more study and edit time AKA; more work. So I will endeavor to break down the teachings to re-leave some of the time needed to read the post and shorten the preparation time as well.
Sorry I have been so long between post, we bought a new house and have been moving and we are now moved in.… I hope I will be able to get back on a schedule with my post. God Bless and thanks for following. Randy
Freedom Baptist Church Mineola Texas Resurrection Sunday (Easter)
After Son Rise Service, there was a pancake breakfast before the regular service at 11AM, during this time, the Lord gave me a Word of Knowledge and I would like to share it with you.
My children you are beneficiaries of my Testament. All I have has been given to you through my attributes as you emulate me, I will manifest myself in you and use you as a vessel of good works. Focus on Me, and My Word will instill in you habits that will define Me in you and allow my power to flow through you.
This power will be in direct relationship to your obedience to My Word, which defines the issues of Life. As you submit in all humility, great power will be given to you. You will reign in my Kingdom and rule my Creation….. inside servitude, love and compassion. For in my attributes is where I reside…. In Spirit… I AM Spirit and all creation is subject to Me….. My Spirit is Love and this Love is for You.
This Word is given to all who have ears, let them hear.
We continue our observations on the Lord’s Prayer with Matthew 6:13 (continue)
For Yours is the kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever. Amen.
Kingdom of God is the spiritual domain over which God is sovereign. Spiritual is the key factor in this part of the closing verse. God is not carnal. The Merriam Webster Dictionary: defines carnal as: relating to or given to crude bodily pleasures and appetites: bodily, corporeal <seen with carnal eyes> : temdata:text/mce-internal,poral <carnal weapons> : worldly <a carnal mind> Isaiah 55:8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts. The kingdom of God is not related to the carnal world but opposite of it; James 4:4 don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. Where God resides is in a spiritual realm very near us and in us, we are in this world but not of this world. (1John2:15)John 18:36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place...Matt 3:2 The kingdom of God is near. Acts 27 though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being. …His kingdom is spiritual and as we live in Him, we are actually in His kingdom and His Kingdom is in us… Luke 17:21 The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: neither shall they say, Lo, here! or, There! for lo, the kingdom of God is within you. John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. 1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
The Word of God is alive and spiritual. John 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life. Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 2Corinthians 3:6 not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. It is in the Spirit where the Kingdom of God dwells. and this kingdom is eternal. 2 Peter 1:11 in this way there will be richly provided for you an entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:18we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal. The Kingdom of God is eternal and very near even in you as you live and move and have your being in Christ. This is the kingdom, this is life and this is where we must reside if we are children of the Most High, not in the future, but now in this life time we must put off the old man renew our mind with the washing of the Word of God. Thereby living with Him in Spirit and Life.